Oct 28th 2020
East of Eden, Walthamstow
Digital Marketing Executive
Walthamstow based yoga and Pilates studios require an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join them.
- Planning and executing paid campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, to drive brand awareness and membership sign-ups
- Day-to-day management of the East of Eden At Home VOD platform catalogue (experience with website content management preferred but not essential)
- Measuring and tracking customer acquisition and retention metrics across all digital channels
- Optimise onsite SEO and work with specialists to implement
- Working closely with the Content/Production Executive to create video content for the online studio and social media channels
- Driving community engagement on owned channels, working closely with the Founder on a social media content calendar
- Use Canva or similar to create digital content, for use across paid and organic media
- Own the CRM strategy, planning community emails and nurturing the existing East of Eden members with engaging content
As well as solid experience in digital marketing, KPI tracking and ideally VOD subscription platforms, you’ll have a passion for yoga and Pilates, with superb communication skills and impeccable English writing skills.
You will be a self starter and able to work independently
Salary commensurate with experience.
About East of Eden
East of Eden launched 5 years ago in Walthamstow, NE London, and employs 50 teachers and front of house staff to run their 2 physical studios offering 100+ yoga, mat pilates, reformer Pilates and barre classes. When the COVID lockdown hit, they were just finishing a 6 month build to add a 3rd studio space to be used for therapies, teacher trainings and workshops, plus a café, shop and new toilets and showers. The studio reopened March 9th and promptly closed again on March 19th. The day they closed, they already had 85 classes a week online. The online studio has now expanded with a new low cost subscription VOD platform called East of Eden At Home and this role will be focused on this new venture alongside a Content/Production executive.
East of Eden also collaborates with a number of partners to offer yoga in different spaces, such as NHM, IWM, Barbican plus hosts live music and yoga events with artists such as Joe Goddard and Hinako Omori.
East of Eden employs 45 freelance teachers and a further 5 front of house staff including a reception manager plus a full time café manager and a part time cafe assistant as well as the Content/Production Exec mentioned above. This digital marketing role doesn’t have to be based in Walthamstow – the right person can be based anywhere. You will report into the founder, and be required to come into London regularly for planning and update meetings.
We are a small team and our brand values are based around community and connection, with excellent teaching and an inclusive approach. It’s an exciting time to join the team and could be a great opportunity for someone who’s ready to get stuck in, we’ve got a lot to do and need someone who’s passionate and driven to join us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org marking your email 'Digital Marketing Executive'.