East of Eden 200 hr YTT with James Cassidy and Eryck Brahmania – January 2022
We are delighted to announce the East of Eden Yoga Teacher Training Programme with two highly respected, knowledgeable and experienced senior teachers, James Cassidy and Eryck Brahmania.
More details to follow but expect a comprehensive curriculum covering teaching techniques, training and practise, anatomy and physiology, yoga history, philosophy and ethics and the business of yoga. Guest teachers, experts in their specific field, will be brought in for modules such as yoga history and anatomy and physiology. More detail to follow.
- 28-30 Jan
- 25-27 feb
- 25-27 march
- 22-24 april
- 27-30 may
- Immersion 20-24 June - Cambrian Mountains, Wales
- 1-3 July
- 15-17 July
Plus weekly 90 min online session on Weds evenings 7.30 – 9pm for 24 weeks, full duration of course.
OPEN DAY: September 25, 12-2: a practise followed by a Q&A session. Pre-registration essential, BOOK HERE.
We are currently accepting applications from students of yoga with at least 2 years consistent practise. To register your interest, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details and answers to the following questions:
- How long have you been practising yoga?
- Briefly describe what your practise incorporates and include whether you have a self led practise or only attend led classes with teachers.
- What style (s) of yoga have you practised.
- What teachers do you practise with and what influences have there been on your practise?
- How many hours a week do you practise each of asana, meditation and pranayama?
- What workshops or teacher trainings have you taken in the last 5 years?
- What is your main motivation for applying for this course and what do you hope to achieve?
- What is your favourite pose/meditation technique/pranayama?
- Which poses/techniques/practises do you find challenging?
- If you have a favourite yoga text or philosophical book, what is it?
- How would you describe yoga to someone unfamiliar with it?
- What does yoga mean to you personally?
- Can you give us a personal statement, explaining why you want to be a yoga teacher?
£2995 early bird (before October 31 2021), OR £3445 pay in full (deposit to secure spot on booking then balance by January 1 2022) OR £645 per month for 6 months payable in instalments (first instalment to secure spot upon booking them monthly from Jan). Immersion costs included, except transport to Wales.
1 fully funded place. If this would be of interest to you, please write to us with why you think you would benefit from this space.